Posters should be displayed in the designated area from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM on the scheduled days only.
Poster template (ppt file)
|Day 1: 20th December 2022
|Day 2: 21st December 2022
|Day 3: 22nd December 2022
Guidelines for poster presentations
- Please use the designed 3rd International Weed Conference poster template. Make your title short to summarize the message of the research. Keep references to a minimum.
- Prepare your poster to fit in dimensions of Width: 75 cm, Height: 100 cm. It is recommended that the poster be printed on one continuous sheet. The dimensions of the poster should not exceed size.
- Make sure to keep a blank circular space to mention the poster number at the upper right corner of your printed poster.
- Poster number has been given in the ‘Technical Program’ booklet.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be big enough to be read from a distance of two meters. Use just one or two colours on a plain coloured background. Avoid capital letters, except at the beginning of sentences and for proper nouns. Avoid underlining; this implies it is a link to the subject. Use bolder, larger typeface for the main titles and headings. It can be effective to use a different typeface for headings and subheadings. To emphasize body text, use a bold font. Put the conclusions at the bottom of the poster before refrence. Do not use even justification of the column text if there are few words to a line. Be selective in your use of bullet points, perhaps only in the conclusion.
- Materials (such as double-sided tape) will be available for mounting posters.